"Class of 2023" <email@example.com>
Subject: Belzer Middle School Performing Arts Message
Date: April 19th 2017
Good Afternoon Incoming 7th grade families,
We are the Belzer Performing Arts, and we wanted to reach out to you with a few fun facts and some important information!
Did you know…
· that over 50% of the Belzer student body is currently in the Performing Arts?
· that band, orchestra, choir and athletic events do NOT conflict?
· that over 50% of Top 30 Seniors at Lawrence Central High School have been involved in the Performing Arts?
· that renting an instrument doesn’t have to be expensive?
· that students can take more than one performing art?
Why the Performing Arts?
· Because it teaches students how to be life-long lovers of music
· Because it teaches students discipline
· Because it keeps kids INVOLVED
· Because it helps students gain and maintain healthy relationships with their peers
Because it builds confidence
· Because it teaches students how to be a team
· Because students get to compete and travel
The faculty, staff and administration here at Belzer Middle School know how important the Performing Arts are in the lives of our children. It is our goal to make the Performing Arts accessible for all students! Please join us at one of our Try On Nights and Experience Choir Night to find out just how fantastic our programs really are!
Please fill out the Belzer Performing Arts google form prior to coming to our Try On and Experience Nights!
|Remember, Experience Choir Night is tomorrow from 6:30PM-7:30PM|
Director of Orchestras
Performing Arts Department Chair, Belzer Middle School
Director of Bands
Assistant Director of Bands
Director of Choirs
Assistant Director of Choirs
MSDLT CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are from a sender at the Metropolitan School District of Lawrence Township in Indianapolis, Indiana. They are intended for the named recipients and may contain information that is confidential or privileged under Indiana and Federal Law. Any error in addressing or sending this e-mail is not a waiver of confidentiality and does not consent to copying or distribution of this e-mail or attachments. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender of the error by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments. If there is a need to speak to the sender, please call (317) 423-8200 and they can provide you with contact information.
<< Previous: --Scheduling Information--Class of 2023 Message
| Archive Index |